LOTTE CHEMICAL’s PC is a polycarbonate resin with high impact strength, temperature resistance, and its exceptional clarity. These unique properties have resulted in applications such ascompact disk, DVDs, automotive headlamp lenses, sound walls, electronic products, etc. LOTTE CHEMICAL’s PC is specialized by not using extremely toxic phosgene as well as harmful methylene chloride and a lot of waste water in the process. All grades of PC consume a global warming gas, CO2 (carbon dioxide), as a row material and all the intermediate materials in the process are fully recycled.
- Specific Gravity : 1.20
- Tensile Strenght : 63-70 MPa
- Flexural Modulus : 2400-2500 MPa
- IZOD Impact Strenght (notched) : 80-85 kj/m²
- Heat Deflection Temperature: 130 ºC
- Vicat Softening Temperature :150 ºC
- Wide thermal and mechanical specifications range
- Impact strength
- Optical specifications
- Good gloss
- Availablity for food sector
- Dimensional stability
- Bright cdolours
Electric / Electronics
- Lamp body
- Transparent goods
- Refrigerator hoos and shelf
- Food containers
- Optical applications
- Compakt disk
It can be shaped by the processes for thermoplastics.
Pre-drying : 4-5 hours 120ºC.
Process Temperature : 280-320 ºC adviced. (max. 330 ºC)