HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)
HDPE has a high impact strenght even at -80°C, it can be sterilised and can be used properly at 80°C if there is no load on it. It is very convenient for injection process.
- Specific Gravity : 0,95
- Tensile Strenght : 30-40 MPa
- Flexural Modulus : 1400-1600 MPa
- IZOD Impact Strenght (notched) : 5-10 kj/m²
- Heat Deflection Temperature : 80 ºC
- Vicat Softening Temperature : 130 ºC
- Wide range of mechanical specifications
- Chemical Resistance
- Electrical Resistance
- Plastic Strain Resistance
- Flame retardant
- Price-performance advantage
- Kitchen goods
- Detergent bottles
- Bags for heavy loads
- Boru imalatı
- Food industry
It can be processed with the known thermoplastics shaping methods.
For injection moulding adviced process temperatures are between 180-250°C.